Personalized Outdoor Sign for Modern Farmhouse - Custom Last Name Sign Metal Sign
Looking for the perfect personalized outdoor farmhouse sign? Our metal homestead sign customized last name sign high-quality detail to your industrial farmhouse home. This metal farm cow sign is perfect for the modern farmhouse you are creating.
FOR LARGER SIZE QUOTES, PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH THE CONTACT BOX AND SEND IN YOUR SIZE & SHIPPING ADDRESS.
SIGN PURCHASE INCLUDES SIGN AS IS DESIGN WITH PERSONALIZATION of WORDING - CUSTOM SIGNS FROM SCRATCH REQUIRE QUOTES
- MADE TO ORDER
- Type in your wording
- See your proof as it will print
- ADD SIGN TO CART, CHECK OFF APPROVAL BOX AND PURCHASE,
METAL SIGN & MOUNT BRACKET DETAILS
- MADE OF two pre-painted sheets of .008" aluminum with a solid poly core (for a total thickness of approximately 1/13 inches).
- WEATHER RESISTANT for home decor, property, retail, manufacturing, and real estate signage.
- 4 PRE-DRILLED HOLES at corners for smaller signs and 6 for larger signs for mounting with standoff mounts. If you want the sign to lay flat on the surface you can use your own screws and mount directly to surface.
- SMOOTH ROUNDED corners
- STANDOFF MOUNT BRACKETS are easy to install. Your order will either come with 4 or 6 plastic standoff mounts based on the sign size.
- READY TO HANG on sheetrock after standoff mounts installed.
- CONCRETE or BRICK SURFACES anchors will need to be purchased to install on these surfaces SHEETROCK ANCHORS ARE PROVIDED ONLY.
- Safe & Secure Check Out
- FREE SHIPPING
METAL SIGN - SHIPPING & PROCESSING
- ONCE APPROVED your metal is packaged in a clear plastic, with corrugated cardboard to protect corners, securely boxed, and shipped.
- GROUND SHIPPING takes 7-14 business days once sign approved for production & processing.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- IMPORTANT: ALL ORDERS, placed after November 30th, NO WARRANTY GUARANTEED, that shipment will be delivered by December 24th.
Share this Product
5 stars for amazing customer service. Beautiful piece made, but overall I wish I would have gone with the canvas style over the metal for our nursery. I thought it was more of a metal look, but is more of a sheet glass look. Thank you!!